Friday, November 6, 2009


Dear Sydney Morning Herald,

Look, I know Grizzly Bear aren't exactly indie these days.

I GET that they are the Kings of Leon of 2009. I understand this. Good for Ed Droste. He deserves it the delightfully talented little poppet.

I am fully aware that it is going to be an absolute online dogfight to get tickets to their three shows on Monday. In particular, their show with the Middle East at Becks Bar.

I am gearing up and gathering the necessary strength to participate in said dogfight.

Therefore, I really don't need you listing the Grizzlies as one of the Top 6 attractions of Sydney Festival in Saturday's Spectrum liftout.

That's just rude.

Furthermore, please stop alerting people to the likelihood of it being a rapid sell out. We all know that by 9.05am they will be gone.

Stop rubbing it in.

Yours Sincerely,
Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment