Saturday, August 1, 2009

mixtape of links

Good morning to you! It's 1.03am on Saturday morning/Friday night.... I always get worried whether I should call this morning or night... it is one of those things that really irks people. The following shits me:
>>>> when people use the following phrase, "yeah, it was like 3am in the morning".

What the fuck? There is no other 3am than in the morning. The only other kind of 3 there is falls in the afternoon, and his name is PM. Just a little whinge...


Now for the point of my post (a point you say! Good God, that's a first in one of A's inane rants!)
1. Yes, this person may be a man, and hence here at dirty smelly lesbian feminist central, we should by all rights be burning him at the stake in between curling our underarm hair, but still he is freaking hilarious.


I have spent all night reading posts years out of date and simply crying. There has been smudged mascara and awkward solo laughing all over the place... I hate to think what the neighbours think of me. But seriously, I have a huge writers crush on him now.

bigcoronasortinymen.blogspot.com

2. This filmclip is incredible. If I were a lesbian (which I am not, despite angry feminist voice I have adopted for today) I would be obsessed and possibly quit my university studies to becomea full time Alison Mosshart stalker.



The leather, the hair, the cigarette, the gun... phwoar.

(Confession, in a massively red-neck Republican hick kind of way, I really like girls and guns. Travelling around Vietnam a few years ago I indulged this little fetish by way of a few rounds with an AK-47 and M16. I think I should go pose for Guns and Ammo or something.) Ok... going to bed now. May delete this post when sober. Snippets of conversation from tonight have revolved around the pronounciation of Moet, a rubix cube made of different forms of meat and a really sordid discussion of weird sexual fantasies where my secret crush on former Prime Minister Paul Keating was revealed. Maybe it's not secret anymore.


Tomorrow I am going to Disney on Ice! Yes, the ice escapade spectacular where people pretend to be Disney characters. I am fully aware this is intended for 8 year olds. I am 22. Mock me if you must, but you just deny your own jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment