Monday, August 10, 2009

oh the hilarity

Just had to share a brief snippet of conversation between myself and dear friend E today....

E: "Yeah, you know in hindsight, I should have realised we were different after the first date".


A: *thinks to herself everything someone can do wrong on the first date* "Oh no...what happened?


E: "I sat in a corner trying not to pass out as he donated blood"


A:"What, that was your date?"


E: "Yes. Just that."


After recovering from bouts of uncontrollable laughter, I pondered the poor man's thought process behind scheduling romantic interaction at the blood bank...


Was it an attempt to impress E with his philanthropic tendencies? Or was he channelling the spirit of Cullen?


Who knows, whatever it was, its hilarious.

Thanks for the giggle E.

And here's a completely gratutious, vaguely related shot of everyone's favourite Vampire in Wayfarers.... I have to admit even I think this is quite delicious. Mainly as he is wearing my dream man outfit... oh beanies.

No comments:

Post a Comment