Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An Open Letter to Bob Dylan continued...

Dear Bob (or would you prefer Mr Dylan.... I don't mind),

Recently, my fellow blog contributor L contacted you asking why you had to go and be so gosh darn sexy and force women to swoon over men with somewhat odd appearances.

I concur, as I share this affliction. Whilst I don't suffer the same weakness for the 'ranga fro', my friends can all attest to my absolute and utter love for the lanky musician complete with tousled bouffant and Ray Ban Wayfarers. So I continue her angry rant...

Oh the wayfarer. Oh the musician in a suit complete with guitar and harmonica. Oh a bluesman, detailing the woes of existance.

OH F YOU BOB DYLAN! Why would you do this to me? I don't need to detail my contemporary troubador possessing all of these qualities as regular readers will know to whom I refer(it is an open letter after all).
But nontheless, YOU, Bob Dylan, have created this state of sexual attraction in my mind to awkward, arrogant but bloody sexy musicians.


Whilst I am complaining to you, I would also like to complain about the song Just Like A Woman. Rumoured to be written by you about Edie Sedgwick. This has sparked a related desire of mine to be forver captured in song by sexy musician. Why Bob, why?


Final complaint: Look, I know the character Hayden Christensen played in Factory Girl was meant to be a fictional character, but WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU! It's a giant 'guess who, don't sue'.

Oh my goodddd...... Hotness personified. 5 points if you guess who it reminds me of?
He was sex on two legs. Seriously. Way not NOT help my little problem. Apparently you are born in 1941, which makes you quite old now. But I reckon you are probably still sex on a stick

F You Dylan. Way to make me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment