Saturday, October 17, 2009

'hiatus' sounds like a skin condition...

Oh hello, A here. You may remember me from other blogs, such as.... well actually, this one.

Back in the day when we used to write. We appear to have gone on hiatus, although I am loathe to use this term, due to its immediate association in my mind with skin diseases. Truly. I apologise if I have henceforth forever burdened you with the same association.

This little omission was brought to my attention by the ever fabulous, oft mentioned LG, who complained that her ritual web browsing had long included this little blogspot, and that as authors,we had been letting her down. I apologise profusely.

I shall endeavour to make more of an effort, which I fear shall not be so difficult now that I am being forced to stop gallivanting across the nation states presently signatory members of NAFTA, and instead spend more time learning about thrilling issues such as incorporation of companies, constitutional protections on speech within the media, and the right of same sex couples to Medicare for IVF treatment.

All these form part of the thrilling notes I shall be composing for law exams. woo.

But just to get the ball rolling, I will use this thus far entirely pointless post to cross promote an upcoming post by my good friend L, detailing the ins and outs of pneumonia medication and its effect upon a good night on Oxford Street.

Needless to say, they render you somewhat deluded... I remember believing I was some sort of musical demigod whilst undertaking a course of antibiotics whilst working off a bottle of moscato. In short: banging wine bottles and woks with spoons in your kitchen will NOT result in you being crowned the next drummer of the year, no matter your skill in Guitar Hero World Tour.

Until then, tot siens! Promise some substance, and here's a picture of Noel Fielding to keep you happy. Remember: it;s all about the glitter wand (hey LG?)

No comments:

Post a Comment