Friday, July 31, 2009

Of Paddocks and Procrastination

Do you ever get tired of living in the real world?

Do you sometimes feel that even Fantasyland is not enough? The return to university is looming, and the realisation that I am going to spend the next few months learning about Litigation, the Law of Business Organisations, and Advanced Torts is setting in. This makes me somewhat suicidal.

I am fighting all temptation to run away to my Dad’s farm in rural New Zealand. There I will drive tractors, raid his wine cellar and sit in paddocks wearing gumboots as I write songs on a battered guitar, the only light coming from the stars and moon.


I realise the impossibility of this. So instead I have changed my subjects to Media Law, Law and Religion and Law and Sexuality.

Heh heh heh… take that mandatory pre-requisities.

Eeep… I just did a diary post. After we banned them. Ok… time for a serious post then…

No comments:

Post a Comment